Online Application Procedure

On-line Application Procedure

  1. Go to website TCERT.

  2. Look toward the middle of the page for the box "Teach Online Services" and click to continue

  3. If you already have a TEACH account click "Log in to Teach" and login with your user name and password.

  4. If you do not have a TEACH account you will need to create on at this time. Click on the "Create a TEACH account" link to begin and follow the instructions below

    • Read instructions/tips on this page. Check the box that you have not created a TEACH account in the past and click "create account" at the bottom of the page.

    • Read instructions and begin the registration process and create your account. Please use your legal name as it appears on your driver’s license and social security card. If you have used any other name you will need to include this on your account also.

    • Remember to write down your preferred used id and password for your records

  5. After creating your account, log in to your TEACH account and go to “Apply for Certificate” and follow instructions to

    • TEACHERS – Choose Classroom Teacher and follow process for certificate needed

    • CAREER & TECH ED TEACHERS – Choose CTE Teacher and follow process for certificate needed

    • TEACHER ASSISTANTS – Choose “Other School Service” – Teacher Assistant –PreK-12 Grades – Teaching Assistant – Level (needed). NOTE:All Teacher Assistants must start at Level 1.

    • COACHES – Choose “Other School Service” – Coaching – Adolescent 7-12 – Sport you are coaching – and then the appropriate certificate type. NOTE:  If this is your first license you must choose Temporary License, if this is your second license choose Temporary License 1st Renewal, if this is your 3rd to 5th license – choose Temporary License 2nd to 4th Renewal, if you have completed 3 years of licensed coaching in the sport and have completed all coaching classes, you can apply for your Professional Coaching certificate.

    • ADMINISTRATORS AND PUPIL PERSONNEL SERVICES – Choose Administration and Pupil Personnel Services and then certificate needed.

    • ADULT EDUCATION SPECIALISTS – Choose “Other School Service” – Adult Education and then certificate needed.

  6. Complete the application process

  7. Pay online with credit/debit card