The Testing Center at the Jefferson-Lewis BOCES partners with national test development and delivery providers to offer professional certification and license examinations. Test administration is conducted under specific security protocols using high-quality technology components and systems.
The tests delivered are also referred to as high-stakes tests. High-Stakes have important consequences for the candidate, e.g., licensure, certification, etc. Each test has a specific admissions protocol. If you are utilizing the facility, please ensure that you have the proper identification and test-related documents for efficient admissions processing.
The Testing Center is able to deliver tests from PSI Atlas, PSI Comira, Kryterion, Pearson VUE, and PSI Performance Assessment Network.
How to Register
- Determine the exam you need to take
- Go to the internet and type in the name of the exam
- Click on the exam test taker information
- Go to "Locate Test Center"
- Type in "New York" or zip code "13601" for Watertown
- Choose the Jefferson-Lewis BOCES as the test center
- Select your exam date
- Call the Adult Education Office (315) 779-7220 if you have further questions