When to Register for the TEAS®?
Dates for the TEAS are posted on the ATI website approximately one semester prior to the entrance date desired. If you desire admission to the program that starts in September, then the TEAS dates will be posted in the preceding spring. Similarly, if you desire admission to the program that starts in February, then the TEAS dates will be posted in the preceding fall.
How to Register for the TEAS®
- Go to http://www.atitesting.com
- Sign In or Create an Account
- If new to TEAS®, create a username and password for your account.
- In order to take the assessment on the BOCES campus in Watertown, select state as NY and city as Watertown
- The various testing dates will be listed and select register for the date you desire.
- You will then go to the payment screen; all payments are via major credit card and confirmation is sent to you after payment has been processed. The cost of the test is $97.00.
- Write down your username and password for future use.
Scores of Exemplary, Advanced and Proficient are preferred to continue. Please Note: It is advisable to prepare for this test. Contact your local library or visit an online bookstore for a preparation guide. TEAS® Test Prep can also be found on the ATI Nursining Education website. Students taking the exam on or after August 31, 2016, will need to purchase the sixth edition of the TEAS® study manual.
Immediately following the test session, eligible students will be notified of the administration date for the Strong Interest Inventory.