working at jefferson-Lewis boces
We hire for both part-time and full-time positions. Faculty and staff support 18 component districts throughout five counties, special education classrooms in Jefferson and Lewis Counties, and two technical centers in Watertown and Glenfield.
Click here to learn more about Jefferson-Lewis-Hamilton-Herkimer-Oneida BOCES
We offer full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits vary by collective bargaining unit.
Benefits may include:
- Health Insurance (with vision provision)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Programs
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday policies
- Employee Assistance Program
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES Job Openings
School Attorney-BOCES Administrative Building, Watertown (Full Time, pending Civil Service Classification)
The successful candidate will serve in capacity as In-House General Legal Council for subscribing component school districts. Must be licensed attorney admitted to practice law in New York State with knowledge of the Taylor Law, NYS Education Law, and NYS Civil Service Law.
Apply by April 30, 2020.
Substitute Cleaner-Sackett Technical Center and Boak Education Center in Lewis County
This is routine and repetitive physical work involving the efficient and economical performance of building cleaning and related tasks. Cleaning tasks are performed according to a well-established procedure.
Substitute Teacher Aide/Teacher Assistant-Jefferson-Lewis BOCES
Substitute Bus Driver-Jefferson Lewis BOCES
Successful candidate will fill in on an as-needed basis. Must possess Class B Commercial Drivers License with P & S endorsements.
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES accepts online applications only. To apply, you will need to visit www.boces.recruitfront.com to create a job application. Registration is required. To do so, follow these simple steps
- Create your registration account with the RecruitFront program - Registration. You will need to register as a new user if this is your first time logging in.
- Complete your Recruitfront Application
- Apply for specific positions of interest for any current or future vacancies within BOCES. You will receive a confirmation email from RecruitFront that your job application has been received.
* Please note that after you complete your application, YOU MUST APPLY for any positions you are interested in. Your RecruitFront Application alone is NOT an application for employment with Jefferson-Lewis BOCES.
Please refer to your Applicant Dashboard to update any of your application information and to apply for any current or future vacancies.
Fingerprinting required for all positions. Click here for more information
Have a Question?
Please contact Pam Hebert, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-779-7031
The Jefferson-Lewis-Hamilton-Herkimer-Oneida BOCES (Jefferson-Lewis BOCES) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle complaints/inquiries regarding the BOCES non-discrimination policies: George Shaffer III, Esq., Director, Employer-Employee Relations, at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, 20104 State Route 3, Watertown, NY 13601, or via email or phone at email@example.com or (315) 779-7000. For further information on this notice of non-discrimination, visit: http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481. Please note that those wishing to file a complaint may also do so through the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights at http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/qa-complaints.html.