Parent ResourcesWhy should my child enroll in an online Course?
There are multiple benefits to taking an online course:
Is there a cost involved to me as the parent?Currently there are no additional costs for students.See your district for more information.Resources and Forms
- Your child may earn college credit while still in high school.
- Your child may be able to take more elective courses in college.
- Your child may be able to save money/time by not having to take as many courses, or add a minor/second major more easily.
- Your child will develop college-level academic skills.
- Your child will be exposed to the future world of online learning.
- Your child may gain an advantage in the college application process by successfully completing AP courses.
- If your child is taking an AP class, visit the AP© Parent Resource Guide.
What will my child's class look like? Check out a sample Geology classAP© | College Board Resources: