Why should my child enroll in an online Course? There are multiple benefits to taking an online course
- Your child may earn college credit while still in high school.
- Your child may be able to take more elective courses in college.
- Your child may be able to save money/time by not having to take as many courses, or add a minor/second major more easily.
- Your child will develop college-level academic skills.
- Your child will be exposed to the future world of online learning.
- Your child may gain an advantage in the college application process by successfully completing AP courses.
- If your child is taking an AP class, visit the AP© Parent Resource Guide.
Is there a cost involved to me as the parent?
Currently there are no additional costs for students.
See your district for more information.
Resources and Forms
Technology Acceptable Use
Code of Conduct for DL Course
Student Registration Form
AP© | College Board Resources:
AP© Online Course Audit Program
AP© Central - Course Information and Homepages
AP© College Policy Database